Thursday, December 15, 2011
Okay so here goes nothing or something. It seems I have become a lemming (Does anyone else remember what lemmings are? Am I the only one that remembers this game?) and want to check out this blogging thing. It seems kind of strange and weird to me and I have no idea who the hell will even care to read my mind numbing ramblings. I am naturally offensive, so reader beware. I offend people without even trying and without even being abruptly rude or profane. I do not like ignorance, meanness, or hateful attitudes. Yick. Life if too short to waste our precious moments on stupidity. Although, even as I write this I am humbled by the fact that this blog is complete stupidity. Like I have nothing better to do right now. I have a house to clean, laundry to fold and put away, gifts to wrap...The to-do list is long. BORING. Also an FYI I also don't like braggers. Although, let's face it we all brag a little sometimes. But we all have that friend who is ALWAYS bragging about what they have, what they are getting, and where they are going and we can't stand to listen to it. Let's just be real, encourage one another and be free to share. And overachievers exhaust me, so just shut up after you share 1 or 2 amazing things about yourself. So that's enough about me, I feel completely motivated now, how about you? NOOOO.? Me either, no I feel completely depressed. Wow, this should be fun. This is the most pathetic first blog I have ever seen. Yet is belongs to me. How completely dumb. So glad you joined me on this new experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment